Follow these instructions to download your images from your personal directory using your desktop computer.
Both the hi-rez (unwatermarked) and the web resolution (watermarked) files are available from your personal directory.
The Portrait Dude: Download InstructionsThe Portrait Dude: Download Instructions
(**NOTE: When using the "All Available Originals" option for more than one image it gives you an extra screen now. Follow the instructions below to use this**
- Click on the gallery link you received in your email.
- Click any of the images.
- Click the download icon at the top (the one with the arrow down)
- Select "All available originals"
- Since there are multiple images, the following screen gives you the option to receive an email if the file size takes a while to prepare. You want to click the link that ends in .zip
- Enter the password given to you in the field that will pop up.
- Click the Download button.
- Your download should start. (Depending on your settings, you may be asked where to save your files, or it may download to your default download directory.